Brüha Inc. may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If Brüha Inc. becomes involved in a merger or acquisition, Brüha Inc. may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information posted on Brüha Inc. will be made publicly available. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to Brüha Inc. collection, use, disclosure of your personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. Brüha Inc. collects and stores the following personal information:
- Email addresses, phone numbers, personal addresses, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information (including credit card and billing information);
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Use of Information
Brüha Inc. uses users' personal information to:
- Provide our services;
- Track, confirm and fulfill purchases;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- Customize, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising;
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- Do other things for users as described when Brüha Inc. collects the information.
Disclosure of Information
Brüha Inc. does not sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for marketing purposes or for any other intended purposes without explicit consent. Brüha Inc. may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims in which a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Brüha Inc. may also share personal information with:
- Corporate affiliates whom help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- Service providers whom help directly with our business operations.
- Third-party websites and publishers, so that Ads (or the content of the Ads) published on Brüha can also be published on a broader array of venues or information vehicles.
Communications and Email Correspondence
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can see, modify or erase most of your personal information by reviewing and modifying your event posts or account page, by signing on to your account or by contacting Brüha Inc. customer support. Brüha Inc. deletes personal information when such information is no longer needed for the intended purposes described above. Brüha Inc. retains personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back. If you have further questions, you can e-mail a Brüha Inc. representative at: email@example.com.
Brüha Inc. uses lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing's perfect, so Brüha Inc. makes no guarantees that personal information may be seized.
Brüha Inc. and associated service providers may use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of certain features and services. For more information on your choices about accepting cookies, consult your browser help function.
Brüha Inc. does not allow such associated companies to collect any personal information about you using these cookies.